A lot of things about being petite and shopping for clothes are really irksome. Just take a look through most of my store reviews, and you’ll see what I mean. But there’s some good that comes out of this too…
- Because there are so many fit issues to consider, I’m choosier about what I buy, which makes most of my purchases all that more special.
- Because good fit is so hard to find, I know my body type and fit preferences better than the average woman.
- I have to get a lot of things tailored, which means my clothes can fit better than someone buying right off the rack.
- If everything in stores fit me, I would spend way too much money on clothes. In a way, being petite helps curb my spending.
- Proportionally smaller sized designer goods often cost less, such as smaller versions of designer handbags and jewelry.
- A successful shopping trip is way more satisfying and exciting for me than the average woman.
- Because items in my size are so hard to find and precious, I take really good care of them.
- My shoe size is always on display. No need to ask a sales associate to pull my size. I can wander around the shoe department trying on anything in a size 5.
- Sales associates remember me…”the tiny girl who’s always looking for things that run really small”
- Even though I dislike shopping the kids department, I have to add here…children’s sizes of adult styles can fit…and for much cheaper than their adult sized counterparts.
Any others to add to the list?