This post contains affiliate links.
FAQ: Can petites wear long, oversized layers?
A: If my 4’11” ass can do it, so can you 😉
- soft, unstructured fabrics drape better over smaller frames and curves, so try knits or drapey fabrics vs. things like structured coats.
- keep the pieces underneath slim-fitting, like skinny jeans vs boyfriend jeans.
- wear it open to give your frame/curves a chance to show from underneath.
- a heeled shoe/boot will always help elongate the look, but don’t be afraid to rock it with flats (try a sleek sneaker).
- if the billowing fabric at the back freaks you out, toss on a crossbody bag.
- stand tall, throw your shoulders back, and strut 🔥