This post contains affiliate links.
‘Tis the season for crisp, white blazers! Commonly found in a linen, cotton, or blend of the two, they are the perfect thing to pair with light wash denim for a soft and faded summery vibe. I’m liking them in longer, thigh-grazing lengths, which look modern when paired with jeans and chic when paired with shorts.
I’ve also layered a low-cut tank with an eyelash lace bralette for a fun bit of texture and interest that helps pull in the black accessories. And I love turquoise for summer so I’m wearing my statement ring for a bright pop.
I’ve picked my favorite white blazers that come in petite sizes below, as well as some striped camis if you like the look. The exact bralette I’m wearing is still available, and more eyelash lace bralette picks can be found here. Enjoy!
— White Blazers in Petite —
- Nordstrom – linen blend blazer that looks nice and thin/light.
- Banana Republic – loving the fit and classic details of these “long & lean” blazers.
- Ann Taylor – clean one-button linen blend.
- J.Crew – love the shawl collar on this unstructured blazer.
— Striped Camisoles —
- Topshop – cute button detail.
- Amazon – a more modest neckline option.
- CamiNYC – I also have this one. Love it!
- ASOS – nice wrapped silhouette.
— Outfit Details —
Blazer Banana Republic (old) (this season’s version)
Camisole Keepsake (old)
Bralette Urban Outfitters (similar)
Jeans Rag & Bone (old) (this season’s washes)
Handbag Givenchy (more colors) (similar)
Watch Nicole Vienna (gifted) (similar)
Sunglasses Quay (also here)
— Altered —