This post contains affiliate links.
Whether you call them drape jackets, kimonos, or duster jackets, the idea is the same. A soft, lightweight layer that’s perfect to toss over a tank or tee for spring and summer. As a devout wearer of blazers, I like the ability they afford to “switch things up” while still looking and feeling like me. They come in so many styles, it’s also easy to match your personal style, like this pinstripe jacket that practically had my name written all over it.
I’m wearing the Babaton Kahlo Robe-Midi from Artizia (size xxs), a store that carries its own brands and tends to run petite-friendly. I opted for the midi length because I like the versatility of the length on my frame, but man, am I also scoping out the full-length version.
Also, all hail cami weather! Lace trimmed camis look so great under blazers and jackets this time of year. I’ve linked some cute ones below as well as some petite drape jacket options, and my measurements can be found here for reference. Enjoy!
— Petite Drape Jackets —
- Boohoo – petite drape blazer in pinstripe.
- ASOS Petite – great duster in petite sizes.
- J.Crew – another duster option in petite. ← MY PICK
- Express – cute stripe duster.
— Pinstripe Drape Jackets —
— Lace Camis —
- Anine Bing – the one I’m wearing. Silk with adjustable straps. (size xs) ← MY PICK
- Cami NYC – the other one I’d buy. Silk, but no adjustable straps.
- Lucy Paris– in a cheaper & durable rayon.
- Urban Outfitters – great style at a great price.
— Outfit Details —
Jacket Aritzia (long version)
Cami Anine Bing
Jeans Rag & Bone (this season’s washes)
Handbag Proenza Schouler (in white)
Shoes Aquazzura (more colors)
Watch Larsson & Jennings
Belt Linea Pelle
— Altered —
Frye wrap bracelet has been shortened