Last month marked four years since starting Alterations Needed with a nervous click of the publish button, and I want to thank all of you out there who read, comment, tweet, and email. It’s been amazing, so, thank you!
I wanted to offer a little something for you guys, and the item that kept coming to mind was something I personally love and wear nearly every day. The Stella & Dot Renegade bracelet has been on non-stop rotation in my daily wardrobe, and gets tons of compliments all the time. What a perfect item for a little giveaway!
The very kind people at Stella & Dot (who I had the pleasure of meeting in NYC, and can attest to how amazingly sweet they are) were generous enough to send me a gold and silver Renegade bracelet for a giveaway.
Thank you all again for reading, and thank you to Stella & Dot for this amazing giveaway!
- Open to all readers, US and internationally.
- How to enter: use the Rafflecopter widget below. There are four (4) possible entries:
- Mandatory: in Option 1, tell me your bracelet color preference (gold, silver, or either). This information will only be used to help decide which bracelet goes to which home, and does not effect your chances of winning.
- Not Mandatory: One extra entry will be given for each of the following:
- If you follow Alterations Needed on Facebook
- If you follow Alterations Needed on Twitter
- If you follow Alterations Needed on Bloglovin’
- Two (2) winners will be chosen at the close of the giveaway. One (1) winner will receive a gold bracelet, and one (1) winner will receive a silver bracelet.
- Winners will be chosen using a random number generator through the Rafflecopter widget.
- Winners will be contacted by email at the close of the giveaway. If any winners do not respond within three (3) days, a new winner will be chosen.
- Giveaway closes on Monday, Oct. 22st, 2012, at 12:01 AM ET.