Tuesday, I went out into the madness that was the launch of Missoni for Target. I had a few items on my wish list, but missed out on my favorite pieces as a mad rush of crazed shoppers filled their carts, only to turn around and sell these items on ebay for incredible markups. A little unfair? Sure. Genius money making strategy? Yup.
I was, however, able to save a few small size shoes from the grips of the crazy ebay sellers, and thought it might be fun to offer them up to readers who may be interested. Here’s the deal:
- I’ll ship internationally.
- Buyer pays for shipping, which will be calculated after purchase agreement (I can meet if you’re local).
- I took the inside measurements twice, once in inches and once in centimeters.
- All prices reflect full retail price, the CA taxes I paid (7.75%), as well as a small “commission” for my time packing/shipping/driving/standing in line, etc.
- First come, first serve.
- I will consider trades for: Missoni for Target throw.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Missoni for Target Suede Pumps, black, size 5.5:
I was able to snag two pairs of these in women’s size 5.5. I would need a size 5, but I don’t think size 5 was sold in stores (was size 5 online? Does is even exist?). These are suede with a faux wood heel. The heel is 3.25 inches from the center of heel, and about 3.5 inches from the back. The inside measurement is 9 inches / 23 cm.
Price: $50 + shipping *UPDATE* Sorry…typo on the first posted price
I hope these shoes find good homes! :)