Happy Thanksgiving…Now Let’s Shop!

For everyone celebrating this long weekend, have a safe and delicious Thanksgiving!

I’ll be in Los Angeles for a few days, spending time with friends, family, and my beloved shopping malls. I’m going to stuff myself with turkey and stuffing, maybe drink a little too much wine, and then sleep it all off just in time for some Black Friday shopping (yes, I do go out on Black Friday…but I don’t get up super early for the crazy deals).

Since the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale information tends to trickle in slowly, I’ve started a few threads in the Alterations Needed Forum for everyone to share the good deals! Check back, as I’ll be updating them as I find sale goodies…

Disclosure – Clicking or purchasing through the links in this post may yield commissions for AlterationsNeeded.com. See the Alterations Needed Disclosure for more details.

i just updated the Black Friday forum with some of the deals that I've found. Have a great time in CA with family! I love getting together with family and friends over some good food. And then to go shopping when you're all happy and full! There's no better holiday. :)

cuteandlittle.com

Hahahaha! PLEASE buy Clinton a turkey costume! I haven't checked out the forum since I got back, looking forward to it. Happy Thanksgiving Kelly :)

kileen – Good updates! I don't think I'll make it to the outlets this weekend (so sad!) but looks like there will be some great deals! Can't wait for the shopping!!!

curls-and-pearls – LOL…Clinton might need one…he's getting close to the dreaded "puppy uglies", when Pom's shed their puppy coat and grow their adult coat…they look a bit…um…ugly. A goofy costume might be just what the doctor ordered…lol.

• 20 York Street says:

Clinton looks so cute! Can't wait for Black Friday! Even us Canadians get excited!

=)

• PetiteXXS says:

Lol… the idea of Clinton in a turkey costume is already bringing a smile to my face haha :) Hope you're feeling better!

Hope you have a wonderful holiday and shopping experience! I love the pic of the turkey pup – so cute!

• Callandra says:

Aww, Clinton would be adorable in a turkey outfit! Have a great time and Happy Thanksgiving!!

• Alex says:

I don't really know where to post this as it is not exactly a Black Friday deal, but the associate in the Banana Republic store was giving out 35% off one full price item coupons for in-store use only for THURSDAYS in December (Dec 2, Dec 9,Dec 16).

• Alex says: