"One of These Things is Not Like the Others…

One of these things just doesn’t belong…” – Sesame Street

Can you tell which shirt is mine? =P

• Lisa - respect the shoes says:

That's hilarious!

My closet comparison is about the same, and my BF claims he can't fold my shirts after we do landry because they're too small and he's all thumbs!

That's so cute! :)

My boyfriend's closet looks like this when I visit too.

LOL – that's our closet too – his shirts are as long as my dresses.

Doesn't help that he's 6'5" :P

• PetiteAsianGirl says:

Haha I can totally relate. I threw a fit this weekend when I couldn't find a SINGLE under tank (and I have about 10+). It's all Nick's fault with his ginorm clothing eating up all my tiny stuff.

• Jen says:

LOL!!!

You should see our shoe rack.

• The Little Dust Princess says:

haha that's so funny! Very cute. : )

• PetiteLittleGirl says:

Hilarious! Hubby was folding clothes the other day and he said "Sometimes I can't differentiate between your clothes and little one's clothes". What? so am I the same size as 5 years old toddler?

• good girl gone blog says:

Adorable. I was about to say I want to share a closet with a boy…but I totally don't want to haha

• Really Petite says:

That is so funny! I am so lucky hubby and I have our own walk-in closets! Otherwise I would be screwed- he has tons of clothes! :)

• Janet says:

yay!! moving in together?? the other half's closet portion has so much extra space i can actually see the front of his shirts…whereas mine is brimming with clothes! haha.

I thought everyone could relate…LOL. The funniest sight is probably seeing our coats hanging together. His are short (hip length) and mine stop just above the knee, and mine looks dwarfed compared to his!

curls-and-pearls – 6'5"! OMG! Mine is a more reasonable 5'8".

Jen – Hmm…we're never sat our shoes next to eachother. Maybe when we get our new closet space organized…lol.

PetiteLittleGirl – LOL. I wore little boys size small t-shirts I found in surf shops through most of college. Imagine trying to figure that out.

Janet – Yup! Eventually. I'm kinda a nomad at the moment, but I think we finally have a place locked down starting in September! Yay!

• PetiteXXS says:

Lol… so cute! But one of the perks of being petite is that our clothes take up much less room (which means we can buy more! :P)

Congrats on finding a new place! Can't wait to see new pics :)

• Nukem says:

LOL! I can relate to curls and pearls, my hubby is 6'5". We make an interesting pair, but he's handy to have around to reach the top cabinets for me :)
    I own about 3/4 of our closet space, hubby gets 1/4, haha!

• Janet says: